Happy, hoppy Easter from these springtime friends to your baby boy or girl! Each adorable scene entertains babies and toddlers with peek-a-boo surprises and bright illustrations of bunnies, chicks, eggs, and more. Lift the flaps throughout the book to learn festive fun facts, explore Easter traditions, and help decorate eggs with different colors and patterns. Practice building vocabulary by pointing out each labeled object in the story while helping the sweet animals get ready for the Easter parade.
For more fun and learning, collect this Easter board book along with all the other Peek-a-Flap books from Cottage Door Press!
• Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers
• Explore springtime traditions with educational facts and peek-a-boo surprises
• Lifting the interactive flaps encourages sensory exploration and helps support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children
• Bright, cheerful illustrations and interesting facts in these sensory lift-a-flap books for babies and preschoolers keep them entertained and engaged
• Perfect for Easter gifts for kids and Easter basket stuffers
9781680527797 | Board Book
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to read up" to their little ones - exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Jaye Garnett is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.